Free for open source. Forever.
Gain control over your dependencies with badges, upstream compatibility checks and continuous, automated updates.
We support all Ruby projects using Bundler. With or without a Gemfile.lock.
We support all Elixir projects using Hex. Lock files are handled automatically.
What's the state of your dependencies?
- Simple, beautiful overview of your project's dependencies. See if and how much they're outdated.
- Display the state of your project with our rethought dependencies badge.
Does your library work with the most recent versions?
- Treat your dependencies like your own code by running a CI build when your dependencies get updated within your version constraints.
- This way you can be sure your library works if it's installed by a user right now.
Automated updates with you in control
- Get notifed about the new version right in your code, with a Github Pull Request.
- We gather everything we can find about the new version, from Github release notes, the project's changelog to all commits for that version.
- You know right away if your code works with the new version or not, since the PR triggers a test run.
- Take a look at the example repo to see our pull requests in action.
Free for all public repos. Forever.
No credit card required, of course.